Thursday, May 7, 2015

Trivia (CXXXII) - The Shameless Self Promotion Post




I was recently interviewed by Cahoodaloodaling, an online journal which publishes both literary and visual arts.

Here's a little sneak peak of my interview. Read the rest on their website.
Shirley Xu: I agree that you have your own style to your photos and that it really stands out! But I’ve always wondered- what’s your opinion on taking commissions? Do you think that being asked to take a picture of ___ takes away from your style? 
Me: The truth is that since I know I’m nothing more than a lousy weekend photographer I could never take assignments. In addition, as I have no goals or ambitions for my photography, I believe commissioned portraits wouldn’t work for me.

They also included my pieces about Goa and the Mini Titanic.

The spring '15 issue has just been published online.

No comments: