Couldn't accept it though.
Quoting from Luminous Landscape, the basics of the S2's design brief are as follows...
- A 37.5 Megapixel Kodak CCD sensor measuring 30X45mm. This offers a 3:2 aspect ratio, the same as 35mm.
- A 6 micron pixel pitch, the same as the Phase One P65+'s sensor
- 1.5 frames / second shooting rate (impressive for a sensor of this size)
- Autofocus lenses
- Dual shutter system; a focal plane shutter and also a range of lenses with leaf shutters (CS)
- 16 bit files – DNG format raws and in-camera JPGs (according to Leica true 16 bit, not 14 bit padded to fill a 16 bit space)
- ISO 100 – 1600
- Weather sealed construction – both body and lenses
- Ships with full Adobe Lightroom 2.4
Steve Huff's excellent review of the Leica S2 is up on his site here: stevehuffphoto.com